Test XL Please Ignore
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Now I'm just mashing all the buttons.

2 posters

Go down

Now I'm just mashing all the buttons. Empty Now I'm just mashing all the buttons.

Post by Atlas Wed Oct 29, 2014 12:58 am

Giving you all an idea of just how far down the rabbit hole goes.
Atlas
Atlas

Atlas Dollars : 4207

Back to top Go down

Now I'm just mashing all the buttons. Empty Re: Now I'm just mashing all the buttons.

Post by Atlas Wed Oct 29, 2014 1:08 am

Just before you all panic, this is just a bunch of lolzy stuff here for this second. Just want you newbros to realize just how flexible the panel can be if you look for the options.

This isn't my ideal format obviously. Would have added a few more widgets and chatboxes before it really comes together.
Atlas
Atlas

Back to top Go down

Now I'm just mashing all the buttons. Empty Re: Now I'm just mashing all the buttons.

Post by drpdrp97 Wed Oct 29, 2014 3:01 pm

I'm still concerned about the profile text on posts ("Posts", "Join date", over yonder on the left underneath he avatar).

Spoiler:
I mashed the buttons.
drpdrp97
drpdrp97

Atlas Dollars : 3523

Back to top Go down

Post by Atlas Wed Oct 29, 2014 5:20 pm

I'm seeing what I can do about it.

If I can put the glow effect on white text on the profile sections, that'll be a major + for this template.
Atlas
Atlas

Back to top Go down

Post by drpdrp97 Wed Oct 29, 2014 5:32 pm

Just tell me what to do and I will try

Also, the most important part of the page as plain text emails instead of the most awkward moments I could imagine. I have a relatively new to the game. I am ashamed of my life and the actual righthand turn goes long and wide past it. The only thing that I have a mancrush on Daron Malakian as of now.  The best way for you to call me. No place to start the day, I have a bad feeling about the same thing. 

Sorry, I just wanted to see where these keyboard suggestions would go lol.
drpdrp97
drpdrp97

Back to top Go down

Post by Atlas Wed Oct 29, 2014 5:37 pm

What poetry.

Anyway, go the the very bottom of the webpage and click on 'Administration Panel'. After that, you can either go to the bottom left and hit 'change appearance' or you can navigate to 'Display' and look for the particular thing yourself.
Atlas
Atlas

Back to top Go down

Post by drpdrp97 Thu Oct 30, 2014 1:44 pm

Why do I have so few Atlas dollars v.v
drpdrp97
drpdrp97

Back to top Go down

Post by Atlas Mon Nov 03, 2014 1:05 pm

Because as of this moment, you can only get Atlas dollars by posting a lot Razz
Atlas
Atlas

Back to top Go down

Post by drpdrp97 Mon Nov 03, 2014 1:43 pm

B-but I am posting a lot, Atlas-senpai...
drpdrp97
drpdrp97

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down